TGMC’S Wellness for Life will help get your employees on the right track to better health leading to more productive work days. Our healthy lifestyle experts evaluate your employee’s health risks and can provide specific solutions and resources to the employee and company once the risks are identified.
TGMC’S Wellness for Life consists of:
- Health Risk Assessment: A detailed questionnaire will be provided to each employee to obtain information about their current lifestyle and risk for disease. Employees will receive 24/7 access to the portal and results are confidential.
- Blood Pressure Evaluation
- Glucose Screening
- Lipid Panel: Complete cholesterol screening that includes LDL, HDL, Triglycerides and Total Cholesterol
- Body Composition Analysis on In-Body 230 Scale: This unique scale measures your overall weight, body fat and muscle mass which will help each individual understand how diet and exercise influence your overall body composition.
- Consultation with a Nurse Practitioner: During the time of consultation, the Nurse Practitioner will review all results and give any recommendations needed. If follow-up care is needed we can assist you in finding a primary care provider.
Screenings take approximately 15 minutes per participant. Take the first step in providing a healthier lifestyle for your employees. Based on the results of each individual employee’s screening, an assessment of the overall health of your company will be provided.
Learn more or schedule a Wellness for Life screening for your organization by contacting Kirbie LeCompte at (985) 850-6208.
Kirbie LeCompte, RN