At Terrebonne General Medical Center Outpatient Rehabilitation facility, we are one of a few facilities to provide all three disciplines, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Speech Therapy. We evaluate and treat a variety of conditions and see various age groups, from pediatrics to geriatrics. We are also partnered with TGMC Community Sports Institute in the evaluation and treatment of sports-related injuries and concussions.
- We will provide a complete and comprehensive assessment of each patient's medical and psychological condition before we plan a course of rehabilitation.
- The goal of our services is to maximize the individual's potential in the restoration of function, and to help the individual make adjustments through the integration of other services.
- The atmosphere of the Outpatient Rehabilitation facility is warm, open and supportive. Patients, family, and staff become partners in developing the skills of the patient.
- We focus on the individual's abilities rather than disabilities so as not to hinder the purpose of our team approach toward completion of treatment goals
On Your First Visit
- Arrive 15 – 20 minutes before your appointment time to fill-out forms
- Bring any significant documents from your physician (such as surgery report, radiology report – if applicable)
- Bring a list of current medications, allergies and medical history
- Bring your insurance card
- Wear comfortable clothes to expose the areas being examined/treated and wear supportive foot ware
- Remember, if the patient is a minor, a parent must be present
Click here to fill out a Child History Form. Please fax this form to 985-873-5306.
We are located on the first floor of the Healthy Lifestyles Center.