Jacques Gaudet, MD
5040 W. Main Street, Suite 2
Houma, LA 70360
- Practice: Southern E.N.T. Associates
- Website: http://www.southernent.info/
- College: Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences
- Medical School: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans
- Residency: LSU-New Orleans, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Specializes in Otolaryngology, including allergy and sinus disease, thyroid and parathyroid disease, head and neck malignancy, benign and malignant disorders of the larynx, pediatric otolaryngic issues, facial cosmetics, chronic ear disease, and hearing loss.
Dr. Gaudet and his wife, Alissa, have two wonderful daughters. As a person who enjoys teaching, he has accepted a position as a part-time faculty member with the LSU Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Program and will continue to teach young physicians.